Hygienic Flexible Cable Protectors
Suitable for use in Hospital and Laboratory environments, Vulcascot’s range of Hygienic Snap Fit profiles are designed to house one or more cables in a variety of combinations depending on the application, allowing the user total flexibility to secure a wide permutation of lead and cable sizes.
Manufactured in the UK from a WRAS Approved Potable Water EPDM synthetic rubber
“Snap” open the membrane in the base of the profile, push in the cable and lay the protector in place.
A Snap Fit product is perfect for securing any loose, straggling leads or cables in offices, shops or where ever the public is in potential danger of tripping and falling.
Available in 25, 9 and 3 metre lengths.
Further Profiles are available – Contact us for further details.
- WRAS Approved Material, Approval No.1511505
- Electrical Resistance: BS 2050:1978 Table 1, Item 10, Electrical Requirements for Hospital Products
- UV stabilised for extended outdoor life
- Available in 25, 9 and 3 Metre lengths
- All dimensions are nominal and subject to manufacturing tolerances
If you would like more information on Hygienic Flexible Cable Protectors or would like to order any of the above products please contact us on 0800 035 2842 within the UK or +44 (0)1604 212 973 outside the UK. Alternatively you can email us at: email@example.com