Snap Fit Flexible Cable Protectors
Vulcascot’s comprehensive range of Snap Fit profiles is available in black, grey or beige. Profiles are designed to house one or more cables in a variety of combinations depending on the application, allowing the user total flexibility to secure a wide permutation of lead and cable sizes.
“Snap” open the membrane in the base of the profile, push in the cable and lay the protector in place.
A Snap Fit product is perfect for securing any loose, straggling leads or cables in offices, shops or where ever the public is in potential danger of tripping and falling.
Available in 9 metre lengths.
- Fire tested to BS 476 Part 7 Class 3
- Halogen free in the event of fire
- Low smoke, non toxic and low fume emission levels
- Tested for non conductivity to BS903-C5, 500V
- UV stabilised for extended outdoor life
- All dimensions are nominal and subject to manufacturing tolerances
If you would like more information on Snap Fit Flexible Cable Protectors or would like to order any of the above products please contact us on 0800 035 2842 within the UK or +44 (0)1604 212 973 outside the UK. Alternatively you can email us at: email@example.com